This range of digital boring heads will enable micron accurate adjustments between 15-68mm on diameter.
- SB-M15 — 15mm (0.5090″) — 18.5mm (0.728″)
- SB-M18 — 18mm (0.709″) — 22mm (0.866″)
- SB-M20 — 20mm (0.787″) — 31mm (1.220″)
Rigibore has incorporated its patented Smartbore technology into a superiorly designed, flexible adjustment system with both coarse and fine adjustment capabilities.
- Micron accurate adjustment by using the standard Smartbore Adjuster
- Precise adjustment over a range of bore sizes is possible by means of the coarse adjustment feature
- Digital fine adjustments are made with the need for clamping/unclamping
- Different holders to support insert geometries (and also back boring) can be purchased separately
All boring heads will feature replaceable ‘insert holders’ for boring that support the following inserts:
- SB-M15 — CC04T0
- SB-M18 — CC06/TP08
- SB-M20 — CC06/TP08
The range of Smartbore Plus heads will cover bore sizes from 15mm (0.590″) upwards on diameter.
To maintain optimum performance we recommend you follow a maintenance programme
You may also be interested in....
Smartbore Bush Unit
Rigibore has applied its patented Smartbore technology to finish boring bush units so that critical tolerances can be met without compromise.
These units provide precision performance on line boring or special tooling applications with the added benefit of significant performance enhancements to both productivity and accuracy by using Smartbore technology.
Micron accurate Smartbore cartridges are built into special tools or offered as a cartridge based solution.
Patented Smartbore technology enables fast, simple diameter changes to be made without removing the tool from the machine spindle. Smartbore cartridges achieve an adjustment of 0.001 mm on diameter.